New partnerships bring added operational challenges. Achieve better performance as your system undergoes a merger, acquisition, or affiliation.
We have helped numerous providers implement and scale
- purchasing groups to leverage collective size during purchasing negotiations
- immediate and long-term process improvements through the integration of supply chain operations
- immediate and long-term savings and efficiencies through a multi-year strategy that evaluates current spend, benchmarks, utilization, price parity, service lines, and other data points between two or more entities
- smarter, safer, more strategic purchasing and supply chain decisions across the continuum of care
- a roadmap for creating a clinically integrated supply chain program that focuses on improving care quality and reducing total operating expenses
The impact of these services—from cost savings and cost avoidance to system-wide efficiency—are significant.